Thursday, July 7, 2011

July Newsletter

July 2011


Hello Friends!!


Welcome to the July Newsletter!

So, you probably noticed that I didn’t host my Cupcake Drop last month, huh? Life got a little hectic in June, but July is here and I am ready. Are you?!

DATE: July 22 1-7

Where/What: Come by My House, 3482 Richards Crossing- Look for the Pink & Green, and get some Cupcake Girl treats for your weekend!

Buy one cupcake or a dozen. Mix and match your flavors. The more you buy... the more you save. Individual cupcakes starting at $1.50 a piece.

If you have a special request send me an email by Monday the 18th and I will have them waiting for you.

I will also have a wonderful cupcake themed basket that I will be raffling off at the Cupcake Drop. This basket was provided by Thoughtful Creations and the talented Christine Barbera (look her up on Facebook). You must come by my house on the 22nd to be entered in the drawing!

Also, a limited selection of push up pop cupcakes. Delish and MESS FREE or at least LESS messy!

********Cash ONLY Please

* Flavor of the month for JULY… Key Lime. YUM!!!

* Thanks to all YOU, the Cupcake Girl was able to write a check for over $300 to Samaritans Purse. THANK YOU!

* Next month, introduction of the frequent buyer program and The Cupcake Girl does COOKIES!.


I hope you all are enjoying every minute of your summer!

Jen

The Cupcake Girl


Visit me at my blog jenthecupcakegirl.blogspot.com & on facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.