Saturday, April 27, 2013

1st Annual Taste of Fort Mill

What a great evening! In my opinion, the 1st Annual Taste of Fort Mill benefiting the children of the Palmetto School, was a huge success. It was so nice to meet to many wonderful and funny people who came out to support such a worthy cause. The Springfield Golf Club was a beautiful venue for the event, which was held under a huge white tent speckled with teal tables that hosted super yummy "tastes" from local businesses. The Cupcake Girl participated with samples of salted caramel (the crowd favorite) and chocolate minis.  400 mini cupcakes were tasted by those in attendance. My super helper, my daughter Sophia, was a true trooper and help me tremendously.  I hope to be asked back for the 2nd  event next year!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.