Saturday, May 4, 2013

Last Cupcake drop of the School Year!

Can you believe in less than a month our kids will be out of school for the summer?!?  May brings so many activities: Mother's Day, Dance recitals, Sports Tournaments, Graduations and Memorial Day weekend, the official start to summer. With this in mind, I am hosting the last Cupcake Drop of the school year on THURSDAY May 23rd from 3-6. Yes, I know a Thursday is not a traditional day....but I am booked for all other dates! (A good problem to have so I am not complaining!)

Featured flavors will include: Vanilla, chocolate, salted caramel, chocolate chip (vanilla cake w/ chocolate chips baked right in, topped with chocolate icing and mini chocolate chips), Chocolate peanut butter Surprise! (chocolate cake with peanut butter filling dipped in ganache topped with a mini Reese cup), and Crazy for Coconut (Vanilla and coconut cake topped with cream cheese icing and coconut). 

As always, cupcakes at a Drop are $1.50 each. No minimum purchase required. Just in case you aren't familiar with how a drop works....here's a description!

"I try to have a "Cupcake Drop" once a month. I will post on Facebook what day it is and what flavors will be featured. Since I am a home baker, I can't make a lot of different flavors and offer just one every day....so I do it at the drop. You can see what flavors I'll be making and if you want, Pre-order. This means you can pick what flavor(s) you want and they will be boxed and ready when you come to pick them up. You can order 1, 3, 7 or 100. There is no minimum or maximum. If you don't pre-order, you can just stop by my house on the day of the Drop and see what I have left. All cupcakes at the Drop are $1.50 each." 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.