Saturday, March 7, 2015

Random Acts of Kindness

Dear Clients and Friends: I hope I am a much better baker than I am at keeping up with this blog! I hope that my time in the kitchen making delicious treats for all of you will make up for the fact that I am Horrible about keeping this site up-to-date! But that aside, March is Random Acts of Kindness month.

The kids and I were talking about how we should surprise our clients, friends and random strangers with sweet treats all throughout the month of March and BOY has it been fun. We've stopped so far a individual houses, West Towne Dental, The Dirty Dog Depot, the Baxter YMCA, The Retina Institute of the Carolinas, Palmetto Rehabilitation, Doby's Bridge Elementary school, the Recycle Center and more! We have a list and just keep checking off names. Our goal is to share out sweet treats with everyone!!

If we haven't stopped to see you yet, don't worry...there are still MANY more days of March left! You never know just where we'll turn up, but we guarantee it will be with something made with Love from our kitchen to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.