Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting Down to Business

In order to provide you with the best possible cupcake experience, I have asked my Dear Friend, Jen Lumpkin, to help me with my cupcake orders. I want to make sure that all of my orders are accurate, so she will be checking The Cupcake Girl email for all incoming orders, will respond with suggestions and pricing, and I.....will just bake and deliver.

The most efficient way to order is to send an email to thecupcakegirl@rocketmail.com so we have a record. If you call, after we chat about your order, I will ask you to send an email just to verify and clarify your order. If I forget to ask....remind me! I want to provide the best service and cupcakes to you, my customers.

Thank you to all of you who have supported me this year and let's make June the very best month. Remember, 25% goes to Samaritan's Purse for disaster relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.