Thursday, June 2, 2011

I LOVE making people Happy!!!

"Jen-you don't know me, but I just had to tell you,today I recieved one of your cupcakes from a student on her last day of school. By the time it got to me , she had of course shaken,tossed,flipped and who knows what else to the box. The first thing I noticed was the logo-too cute ! I work for a kids art studio,and we also host birthday parties-we get to taste a LOT of cupcakes from generous party moms as you can imagine. I have to tell you-of all the cupcakes I've had in my 5 years working there and 8 years as a mom.......your cupcake was AMAZING ! I was sad when it was gone and shamelessly licked the frosting off the sides of the box ! It's pretty common to taste a cupcake with delicious frosting,but I've never had one that had equally delicious cake. It was so good ! I have a baby shower coming up in a few months and will definately be ordering from you - thanks for the mid-day deliciousness!!!!! :) -Kelly"

1 comment:

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.